Number of servings: 4
Preparation time 10 minutes
Chef's tips: You can add spinach leaves if you want and ½ cup of shredded cooked chicken breast for a higher protein content.
4 slices o Pan Blanco Bimbo
4 tsp of hummus
2 shredded carrots
4 pieces of palms of heart cut in 4 to simulate the teeth
½ piece of cucumber, sliced
8 sliced olives
Wheat Is the most consumed whole grain in the world and provides benefits such as weight control, better digestion and antioxidants.
1. Cut the slices of Pan Blanco Bimbo diagonally.
2. Spread a bit of hummus over the slices.
3. Place the carrot in a way so that it looks like hair.
4. Add 4 pieces of palms of heart to simulate teeth.
5. Put another piece of bread on top to close the sandwich. Put 2 slices of cucumber and 2 of olives on top to simulate the eyes. Serve
Calories: 133 cal
Protein: 3 g
Fat: 2 g
Carbohydrates: 16 g
Sodium: 0 mg