Number of servings: 4
Preparation time 15 minutes.
Chef´s tips: You can change the blackberries for raspberries or strawberries. If you want a different flavor change cinnamon in the yogurt mixture for liquid vanilla or natural cocoa.
4 slices of Pan Cero Cero Bimbo
½ cup skim milk
2 tbsp unsweetened natural yogurt
½ tsp cinnamon powder
1 sachet natural sweetener
½ cup of blackberries
12 mint leaves, for decoration
Wheat Is the most consumed whole grain in the world and provides benefits such as weight control, better digestion and antioxidants.
1. In a bowl mix the yogurt, cinnamon powder and natural sweetener.
2. In another bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk until they are well combined.
3. Soak the slices of Pan Cero Cero Bimbo in the egg and milk mixture.
4. Place them in a non stick pan to medium heat for 8 minutes, flipping them over halfway.
5. Remove from the pan and add a bit of the yogurt mixture over them.
6. Place some of the blackberries and decorate with mint leaves.
Calories: 138 cal
Protein: 9 g
Fat: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 17 g
Sodium: 125 mg